Sunday, May 13, 2012

Raul Gonzalez: the decision of a transition to meet the country was the right one .. All my experience in the service of the team

type='html'>Held Dam Country Club Matma press this evening to make the star Spaniard Raul Gonzalez, who joined the team the ball club as of next season, did not reveal the Al Sadd Club for the duration of the contract with the star Spanish which I consider the secret items in the contract, said Jassim Al-Rumaihi, the Secretary General Club dam, which He pointed out that negotiations with Raul began three months ago.

For his part, Raul Gonzalez, the face .. thanks for the reception and the distinguished grandfather in Doha, Al Sadd are confident in signing him, pointing out that he will make every effort to be good when everyone thought.

He said: I wish to offer my experience in Qatar through the dam and help in the development of football in Qatar before the 2022 World Cup, I think that my decision to join to fill the right decision to go to a new experience.

He said Raul: I spoke with Fernand Hero and Guardiola and I asked them to move to Qatar in particular that they had already played in the Qatari league, and my wife came a month ago and I saw Doha, Qatar in general, and she liked, generally I will try to provide experience of 16 years in the stadiums of Real Madrid and Schalke to the Al Sadd Club and football in Qatar, and I am trying to get as much as possible for the best possible level.

The Spanish star that he hoped to participate in a United Europe, but said next: if I join I would be encouraging to Spain.

Raul stressed that the decision to leave the club was his decision, saying that there were not any differences behind it, the Spanish star, and wished to achieve what we achieved and that Guardiola pointed out that he does not think in the future now and its current focus in the current period.

Attended the press conference held today by Ghulam Mohammed club sports director and the Order of Rizk, Talal Baloch player Dam, which affirmed that the accession of Raul huge benefit to the country team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Silakan tinggalkan pesan | Auto Approve Blog | Prediksi Bola

adminutama's Profile on Ping.sg 
loading...
Worldbannerexchange Banner
Worldbannerexchange BannerWorldbannerexchange Banner

Followers